Tuesday 17 January 2012

Quick update.

I haven't been watching a lot of movies recently. I know, shock horror. I plan to start cracking my DVDs open and also heading down to the cinema more often this year. As we all know, 2012 looks to be the best year for movies for a long time. I have a whole list of movies I must see.

However, last year, if you read my blog back then, you'll remember I reviewed all of the Oscar Best Picture nominated movies. This year I will try to the same thing. I'm waiting for the nominations in the hope that I've seen at least two or three of the movies. I will have just over a month to get through all of the ten nominations. To prepare, I've been looking at the BAFTA and Golden Globes nominations to get an idea of what I must see.

So basically prepare for a lot of, probably very sleep deprived, reviews of the Oscar nominated movies from the 26th onwards.

See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment