Tuesday 27 April 2010

dnalsI rettuhS

Worked out what film it is?

Read the title backwards... yeah... and you get?

Shutter Island!

Okay I'm not feeling creative today :P

So the film. This is gonna be tricky.... Its hard to describe anything about the film without revealing spoilers.... I'll tell you this though; it's very very very good. Leonardo Di Caprio was insane! Spine ticklingly insane. Now, a lot of people worked out how the story would unfold. I wasn't one of those people. I was on the edge of my seat for the majority of the film. I reaaaaaaaaaally want to see it again... Anyone wanna come with? No? Well if you do, email me. I don't know what else to say without ruining the film.... Screw it; I'll wrap it off there.

GO SEE IT! It's worth it 100%

Best bit? Errr.....I'm not sure... It was all so good.... I would say the end.. not the very very end but the end end ya know? That part of the film.. The climax.. Thats the word :)

Signing off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment